“My clients will have the advantage to work with me from start to finish and have ONE responsible professional that they can trust. With over $100 Million in Total Sales, I am striving to absolute customer satisfaction developing relationships that produce repeat business which is the key to my success – a combination of High-Tech and High-Touch. Together we will make the right decision to buy not only a home but a good investment because I want you to call me when the time comes to sell your home.”
Till Horkenbach has been an award winning multi-million dollar producer in the Bergen County area for many years and is a recipient of the NJAR® Circle of Excellence Sales Award® for 2011-18 with over $100 Million in Sales and over 200 real estate transactions. Till is consistently acknowledged as one of the area’s leading REALTORS®.
He genuinely cares about the service he provides to his clients. His clients receive honest and reliable information about the condition of the local real estate market, which can mean the difference between success and failure. Till understands the limited time that a busy professional able to dedicate to the sale or the search of their home. With the assistance of the latest technology available, he is setting himself apart from his competition, realizing that in the end the “right partner in business” will make the difference.
Till was selected to serve on the Grievance Committee at Greater Bergen Association of REALTORS®. He is also an active member of the New Jersey Multiple Listing Service and the Garden State Multiple Listing Service, National Association of REALTORS®, NAJAR and Greater Bergen Association of REALTORS®. Till is the designated Trainer on home valuation “How to Price Your Client’s Home” as well as a Trainer for “Ignite” – how to exceed client’s expectations as a REALTOR®.
Prior to becoming a REALTOR®, Till created and sold a successful business in NYC proving his entrepreneurial leadership. A Hotelier by trade, Till served last as Assistant General Manager at the Regency Hotel in NYC, where constant problem solving, follow-through and negotiation skills were required. Having acquired strong marketing and negotiating skills, Till takes personal ownership of his client’s transactions and leads his clients through all phases of the transaction.
Professional Affiliations & Designations:
- Certified Negotiation Expert®
- Senior Real Estate Specialist®
- e-PRO® – Certified Internet Marketing Specialist
- Pricing Strategy Advisor® – Certified in the latest CMA techniques
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative®
- Part Owner/Investor of Keller Williams Village Square Realty, Ridgewood
- Keller Williams Village Square -Top Agent
- Keller Williams ‘Medallion Award’ Winner 2012 – 2018 “Triple Gold”
- NJAR® Circle of Excellence Sales Award ® 2011 – 2018
- Five Star Real Estate Agent – 5 years in a row
- Member of Greater Bergen Association of Realtors®
- Member of Greater Bergen Association of Realtors Grievance Review Panel
- Member National & New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member of the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC)
- Keller Williams Trainer for “Advanced C M A – Price the Home Right”
- Keller Williams Trainer for “Ignite” – Increase Agent Productivity
- Annual participant of “Spring and Fall Otteau Housing Market Workshop”
- Member New Jersey AND Garden State Multiple Listing Services –NJMLS & GSMLS
- Leadership, integrity and honesty combined with a strong work ethic
- Dedicated to providing the best possible professional service in the real estate industry
- Accessibility and personal assistance in support of every sales effort
- Leadership in sustaining market dominance and growth into new markets, technology integrationand new marketing strategies
- Strong business, finance and negotiating skills
- Strong leadership from pre-listing period, offer, to closing
- Proven leadership skills in training and motivating sales staff