If you approach the home buying process intelligently and with confidence, you are much more likely to buy a house you’ll be proud to call home. We will guide you through the entire process up to the closing date.
Approaching the task of buying a home can be overwhelming. There’s so much to consider:
- How much house can I afford?
- How can I find the best loan?
- Where will I come up with a down payment, and how much will I need?
- Should I buy a new or resale home, and which will go up in value?
- Should I work with an agent or look at homes on my own?
These questions are just the beginning. Buying a home is one of the largest financial transactions in your lifetime – do your research so you know what you’re doing.
Here are the two most important things to remember no matter where you are on the road to home ownership:
1. You can and should understand everything that is happening in the home buying process.
There is nothing that is so complex that it can’t be easily explained. Just because you don’t apply for a 30 year mortgage every day doesn’t mean you have to take the first one that comes along. You’ll need to learn some new terms, apply some new concepts and take the time to understand what you’re getting into.
If, at any point, something happens that doesn’t make sense to you, simply demand a full and complete explanation. If it still doesn’t make sense, seek help from someone you trust like your CPA, your banker, or ask us!
2. In the world of real estate sales, YOU are the most important person in the entire process.
It’s easy to think that everyone else carries more weight than you. But the truth is that you, the buyer, are the one person in the transaction that makes it all happen. If you decide to not buy, the entire process comes to a grinding halt.
So flex your consumer muscle and take command of this process. Surround yourself with a team of professionals who you have confidence in and make them work for you.
We will be by your side from the beginning to closing to make this process as easy and transparent as possible for you.