"My clients will have the advantage to work with me from start to finish and have ONE responsible professional that they can trust. I am striving to absolute customer satisfaction developing relationships that produce repeat business which is the key to my success - a combination of High-Tech and High-Touch."
Till Horkenbach has been an award winning multi-million dollar producer in the Bergen County area for many years and is a recipient of the NJAR® Circle of Excellence Sales Award® for 2011-15 with over 100 real estate transactions. Till is consistently acknowledged as one of the area's leading REALTORS®. He genuinely cares about the service he provides to his clients. His clients receive honest and reliable information about the condition of the local real estate market, which can mean the difference between success and failure. Till understands the limited time that the busy professionals are able to dedicate to the sale or the search of their home. With the assistance of the latest technology available, he is setting himself apart from his competition, realizing that in the end the "right partner in business" will make the difference.
Till was selected to serve on the Business Development Committee and the Grievance Committee at Realsource Association of RALTORS®. He is also an active member of the New Jersey Multiple Listing Service and the Garden State Multiple Listing Service, National Association of RALTORS ®, NAJAR and Realsource Board of RALTORS®. Till is the designated Trainer on home valuation "How to Price Your Client's Home" as well as a Trainer for "Ignite" - how to exceed client's expectations as a RALTOR®.
Prior to becoming a REALTOR®, Till created and sold a successful business in NYC proving his entrepreneurial leadership. A Hotelier by trade, Till served as Assistant General Manager at the Regency Hotel in NYC, where constant problem solving, follow-through and negotiation skills were required. Having acquired strong marketing and negotiating skills, Till takes personal ownership of his client's transactions and leads his clients through all phases of that transaction.
Till holds three important real estate designations:
• The e-PRO® certification gives him the latest Internet tools available to REALTORS®. Being e-PRO® certified means that Till is able to market you home most extensively to more buyers.
• As Senior Real Estate Specialist, SRES®, Till has the additional expertise to deal with the needs of 'Baby Boomers' the fastest growing segment in the housing market.
• The ABR® designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer's representation. This coveted designation is awarded to REALTORS® who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC) and the National Association of REALTORS®. Guiding the buyer and providing critical information is key to make an educated decision.
• Member RealSource Association of Realtors®
• Member National & New Jersey Association of Realtors®
• Member New Jersey Multiple Listing Services
• Member Garden State Multiple Listing Services
• Member of the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC)
• Member of Ridgewood’s Chamber of Commerce
• Member of RealSource Technical and Business Development Committee
• Member of RealSource Grievance Committee
• NJAR ® Circle of Excellence Sales Award ® 2011-15
• Top 5 Agents at Keller Williams Village Square
• Top 10 Agents at Keller Williams NY-Tri-State area 2015
• Winner of numerous monthly awards
• Winner of Keller Williams ‘Medallion Award’ 2012-15
• Part Owner/Share Holder of Keller Williams Village Square Realty
• Member of Multi Million Dollar Sales & Marketed Club 2010
• Leadership, integrity and honesty combined with a strong work ethic
• Dedicated to providing the best possible professional service in the real estate industry today
• Accessibility and personal assistance in support of sales efforts
• Leadership in sustaining market dominance and growth into new markets, technology integration and new marketing strategies
• Proven leadership skills in training and motivating sales staff
• Strong business, finance and negotiating skills